Teachers, are you looking for a maths online test for your classroom?
Cambridge HOTmaths has content aligned to upper primary, early and middle secondary curriculums, it is ideal for upper primary students through to senior students looking for revision.
Cambridge HOTmaths provides different ways for you to create maths online tests for your students.
1. The Test Generator
- A great addition for schools ready available on the site, the Test Generator is an easy way for you to create tests maths online tests from the bank of questions within the Cambridge HOTmaths site.
- You can choose questions from specific lessons and choose the number of questions at each difficulty level.
- The tests can be saved within the site, creating a bank of customisable resources that can be shared within the school, adding to the already extensive range of resources available.
- You can choose to print the maths online test or assign them to specific students to complete online at a certain time.
- Test reports can be viewed online and printed as a handy record of student progress.
2. Scorcher - competition maths online tests
- A great way to engage students.
- Can be used for 10 quick questions at the start of a lesson, either on an interactive whiteboard or with each student logged in and racing against their classmates.
- A great way to get students to practice what they learned in class.
- Students can compete based on any lesson on Cambridge HOTmaths, so what they learn in class can be consolidated at home, in a fun and challenging environment using maths online tests.
Using either the Test Generator or Scorcher you will be able to create maths online tests for your students to practice for exams such as NAPLAN.