Are you looking for a quality maths revision guide?
Cambridge HOTmaths provides a maths revision guide that can be used at school or home. A unique fully interactive learning resource developed by a specialised learning design team, Cambridge HOTmaths covers the primary, early and middle secondary curriculum. It is also beneficial for students who need to target a particular topic for revision at home.
Students can use Cambridge HOTmaths in school as well as at home as a maths revision guide. Each lesson includes tutorials with dictionary links, investigative worksheets and activities, step-by-step walkthroughs with explanations, interactive animations, and assessment questions at four levels of difficulty to challenge students' skills of comprehension, application, interpretation, understanding and extrapolation.
This inexpensive and world's best maths revision guide also provides targeted, immediate feedback to assist with study and revision. Students can also test their knowledge and compete with other students online through Scorcher, our skills-based online competition.
- Improve your maths performance by reinforcing the topics you are learning at school with unlimited access.
- Access this effective, inexpensive and world's best maths revision guide anywhere you have the internet.
- Make maths revision meaningful and engaging with over 600 interactive investigations (widgets), 1000 worksheets, 25,000 images and almost 400 complete lessons.
- Help identify your maths weaknesses.
- Build your confidence as you succeed with each topic.
- Learn independently, achieving at your own pace and level.
- Catch up on work missed if you are absent from school.
- Access your maths revision guide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Build confidence by studying at your own pace. There is no set course using Cambridge HOTmaths as your maths revision guide-you can set your own maths adventure!
With Cambridge HOTmaths as your maths revision guide, you can succeed in maths learning at school and at home.