Are you looking for maths exercises?
Cambridge HOTmaths is a unique fully interactive learning resource developed by a specialised learning design team. It covers the primary, early and middle secondary curriculum with a range of maths exercises.
Drill-and-practice maths exercises are available using Scorcher, our skills-based online competition that covers all lessons and topics. Students can improve on their personal best or compete with others in their class, school or world.
Cambridge HOTmaths provides a suite of flexible maths exercises (print and online) for all types of classrooms ranging from those with no technology to full laptop access, and includes projectable material in all lessons for interactive and non interactive whiteboards.
Widgets contain interactive maths exercises that can be projected onto the whiteboard to demonstrate key concepts and to focus classroom discussion.
- Improve your maths performance by reinforcing the topics you are learning at school with unlimited access.
- Access an effective, inexpensive and world's best home tutoring system anywhere you have the internet
- Make maths exercises meaningful and engaging with over 600 interactive investigations (widgets), 1000 worksheets, 25,000 images and almost 400 complete lessons.
- Help identify your maths weaknesses.
- Build your confidence as you succeed at each maths exercise.
- Learn independently as you achieve at your own pace and level.
- Catch up on work missed if you are absent from school.
Maths exercises are linked to dictionary definitions, interactives and print-based material.