Do you need an online maths assessment tool?
Cambridge HOTmaths is a comprehensive mathematics learning system - an interactive online maths assessment, learning and teaching resource for students, parents and teachers; for individuals or whole classes; for school and at home.
For students:Online maths assessment is provided via a variety of activities on Cambridge HOTmaths:
- Walkthroughs, with step-by-step explanations and targeted feedback demonstrate mathematical processes as students develop skills in thinking and working mathematically.
- Assessment questions at four levels of difficulty challenge students' skills in comprehension, application, interpretation, understanding and extrapolation and provide instant feedback.
Another fun and popular way to work on students' online maths assessment is Scorcher. Scorcher is a skills-based online competition that covers all lessons and topics within Cambridge HOTmaths. Students can improve on their personal best or compete with others in their class, school or world. If a student gets a question incorrect, they receive immediate feedback on how to successfully complete that question.
For teachers:Cambridge HOTmaths has the complete online maths assessment solution for teachers in the classroom.
- Track class results report helps teachers track class and student progress for reporting purposes and to feedback into the teaching and learning process.
- Individual result screens allow teachers to see individual progress at any time and complete an online maths assessment
- The test generator offers a bank of questions that allows teachers to design their own online or printable tests. Online tests are automatically marked and reports are available providing online maths assessment instantly.
- Task Manager links teachers and their classes, allowing teachers to assign specific tasks to each student based on individual ability, supporting mixed ability classes.