Cambridge HOTmaths is an interactive online maths program for students, parents and teachers; for individuals or whole classes; for school and at home. Cambridge HOTmaths has been developed by a dedicated group of educators, technician and designers to provide content aligned to curriculums in Australia and New Zealand.
This online maths program offers 600 interactive investigations (widgets) 1000 worksheets, 25,000 images and 400 complete lessons combined with diagnostic tests and assessment activities that can be tracked through the learning management system.
How can online maths programs benefit your classroom?
- Contains curriculum based teaching, learning and assessment material, activities and interactives that make maths meaningful and engaging for students
- Caters for all ability levels from underperforming to advanced, and allows students to work at their own pace
- Helps teachers pick up student misconceptions early, before they become serious problems.
- Provides creative teaching ideas and investigations
- Saves time in preparing activities and assessments, homework checking, marking and recording progress
- Assists with professional development of teachers
Why do parents love the Cambridge HOTmaths online maths program?
- Empowers parents to support their childï¿½s maths study and monitor their progress online
- Offers an online maths program that can be accessed 24 hours a day from school and home ( or anywhere the internet is available)
- Provides an effective and inexpensive online maths program